Lost 10lbs in 4 weeks!

Hello it's Ryan here and I am a writer in this blog

I am officially 4 weeks into my mission and am I ever surprised by the results.



I am down about 10lbs and have managed to cut 1.5% body fat. To be honest, it hasn’t been easy but it’s nice to see all the hard work paying off.

Having said that, this is only the beginning and I would be a fool to think that this is going to be an easy ride. Staying on track with my nutrition continues to be a challenge but so far I have managed to stick with the program.

Today I am going to share my experience over the last month and how I have been able to stay on track.

Before I decided to start this mission, I was very frustrated because my whole life I have fought this so-called battle and lost every time.  I have had moments of success the last few years but I haven’t accomplished my target.

I would attribute my success of the last 4 weeks to my focus. I don’t think I have ever been this focused on achieving my targets. This focus came from years of frustration and finally saying to myself “enough is enough”.  

It's been tough. I had a hard time keeping up with the workouts schedule the first 2 weeks and was feeling tired a lot. The last two weeks I felt more energized even though my workouts were tougher. I think that’s because of my nutrition overhaul.

My nutrition hasn’t been perfect by any means but I have stuck with my strategy for the most part. There have been times where I ate something I shouldn’t have but it’s few and far between.

If you are like me and have been struggling then you have two options.

Option 1: Change nothing and let the external circumstances run your life.

Option 2: Focus on what it is you are trying to achieve and make it happen.

So my message for this week is to focus on your dreams and don’t lose sight. Next week, I am going to share you the all-important WHY? See you then.


Post a Comment

0 Comments