Entrepreneur‘s Way of Building Your Body

As the holiday season winds down and we turn the page to another year, there are things you want to change, improve, or just build on the progress you made last year.  If you are like me, you have fitness targets you would like to achieve.



This year I am going to tweak my approach to fitness. Entrepreneurship has become a hot topic these days and there is a lot of focus on small business. This gave me an idea to treat my fitness targets like a start-up, except in this case the start-up is me. Confused? Let me explain.

An entrepreneur’s target (at least in my opinion) is to build a company that is profitable, has a positive impact on the world, and changes people’s lives. And to build a successful start-up you need a strong vision, tenacity, leadership, and commitment. You also need to take certain risks and make sacrifices. I thought to myself, why don’t I apply an entrepreneur’s characteristics and aspirations to build me? Also it’s a great way to test if I have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.  So, I decided to treat my fitness targets like a business. However, this wasn’t enough.

Start-ups have targets to meet but they also have a bigger vision as to what they hope to achieve by meeting those targets. You have weight loss targets but what are you really trying to achieve? Do you have a vision for your new body? What do you want to do with it and how will it improve your life? I asked myself these types of questions which helped me articulate my vision and develop a strategy to accomplish my mission.

I have talked about the importance of building a strong ‘core’ and if you go through the steps then success is on your side. Over the coming weeks I will share my step by step ‘business strategy’ and my journey.

I am determined to make this year a success. Are you?

Happy Holidays! 


Post a Comment

0 Comments