The Daily Nutrition Statergy – Heart Patients

You know, the success of a start-up is dependent on the strength of its foundation, which in my case is nutrition. If I am going to achieve my targets, I must overhaul my diet. Just like an entrepreneur who has a detailed plan of attack, I have mapped out my nutrition strategy. I relied on two books to help me map out my nutrition strategy.

If you haven't read Wheat Belly, I recommend you get it because it's a great read. It's written by Dr William Davis who is a cardiologist, and he argues is that wheat is one of the most significant contributing factors in the health issues and the skyrocketing obesity rates we see in the world today, and if you lose the wheat then you lose the weight. Hence, my nutrition is going to be wheat-free.

The second book that I relied on is called the 4 Hour Body. It's written by Tim Ferris, who is also the author of the 4 Hour Workweek. There are essentially five rules that I need to follow.

1.       Rule# 1 Avoid "white" carbs

2.       Rule #2 Don't drink calories

3.       Rule #3 Don't eat fruits

4.       Rule #4 Eat the same meals over and over again

5.       Rule#5 Take one day off per week

 

So here's how I will overhaul my diet.

Every morning for breakfast, I will have a protein shake. Ingredients for Dinner and Lunch will include Tuna, Red Kidney Beans, Eggs, Chicken, Salad.

As you can tell, my diet for the first quarter of the day is strict and challenging, but at the same, it's simple. I don't have to be a great chef and the meals are quick and easy to make.

 

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments